CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
The set of documents
Documents which are to be submitted for setting up contracts to supply products of the Yaya oil refinery:
- A letter for conclusion of a contract on the company letterhead signed by the head of the organization.
- An application for purchase of the goods, specifying shipping details and amount of goods on the company letterhead signed by the head of the organization.
- Copy of certificate of registration in the tax authority (INN / KPP).
- A copy of certificate of registration in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities (Primary State Registration Number).
- A copy of the information letter in the Uniform State Register of Enterprises and Organizations (established identifications according to the national classification such as Russian Business and Organization Classification, Russian National Classifier of Economic Activities).
- A copy of the Charter.
- A copy of a Foundation agreement (if available).
- A copy of the regulation (for branches).
- A copy of the Protocol (decision) on election (appointment) of a sole Executive body.
- A client card.
- A power of attorney for signing of the contract (if the person signing the contract acts on the basis of the Charter of the enterprise).
- A Contact person.
- A copy of the statement of Uniform State Register of Legal Entities / Unified State Register of Private Entrepreneurs dated no later than 30 days from the date of issue.
- A copy of the balance sheet and report on financial results.